- ICF Credentialed Coach, PCC - Certified Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming - Trained in South Africa by Dr Terri Ann Laws - Trainer Member of ANLP CIC, UK
Unconventional, No Box Thinker
- Probably India's Most Innovative NLP Trainer - Creator & Master Trainer of Emotional Fitness GymTM - 1st NLP Trainer in India to offer NLP based training in Online mode
Trainer Who Does Not Use Powerpoint
- Trained/coached over 10,000 people across 14 nationalities - Conducted Trainings in Dubai, South Africa & India
- Watch Video testimonials - More than 2000 skill endorsements on linkedin Read More
Interviewed by Times Of India
- Interview published on Front Page in Times of India - Pune Times dated 18-Oct-2013 - India's most widely read English newspaper with an average issue readership of 76.5 lakh (7.65 million) !! Read More
Interviewed by Mid-Day in Sep-2013
- Interview published in Mid-Day dated 27-Sep-2013 - The most popular daily for the Young Urban Mobile Professionals across India Read More
Interviewed for 2nd time by Mid-Day in Jul-2014
- 2nd Interview published in Mid-Day dated 10-Jul-2014 - The most popular daily for the Young Urban Mobile Professionals across India Read More
Interviewed by MJ Shubhra of Radio One 94.3 FM in Nov-2013
- Interview aired on Raio One 94.3 FM on 27-Nov-2013 - The most popular FM radio station across India Read More
Sample Client List
1st ICF + NLP Dual Certification In One Training
- 1st NLP Training in India to be approved by ICF - Option of Distance Learning available through partnership - (disclaimers apply) Read More
Practical NLP that you can use in the Boardroom
- Probably the only NLP trainer in India who focuses on NLP that you can use - Does not focus on Therapy or Classroom Only type of learning Read More
Emotional Fitness Gym
- A unique model blending the fields of Neuroscience, Emotional Intelligence, NLP into a Fitness model Read More
8 Reasons To Choose NLP Based Coach Certification
User Rating: 0 / 5
The profile of Diane Siegel, at the Executive and Professional Coaching Program at the School of management at the University of Texas at Dallas, states that "One of her unusual tools shows up in both coaching and training, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) is the foundation for workshops and presentations which apply NLP technology to specific topics".
International Coach Federation (ICF) is the largest organization of professionally trained coaches. ICF has more than 20,000 members and 14,000 credential holders in more than 117 countries worldwide. ICF core competencies and code of ethics form the foundation for ICF's best-in-class individual credentialing and program accreditation systems.
ICF credentials are the ONLY globally recognized professional coaching credentials. ICF's stringent membership eligibility requirements & program accreditation requiements ensure that individuals and organizations can be confident that ICF affiliated coaches are well trained and well prepared to provide their services.
According to 2014 ICF Global Consumer Awareness Study, 99% of clients who partnered with a credentialed coach reported being satisfied with the coaching experience. 86% of organizations say they at least make back their investment in coaching by helping people achieve their personal & professional goals.
Why NLP Coach? NLP has become a much sought after professional certification. Several MBA schools across India have introduced NLP as part of their curriculum.
Organizations consider NLP as a highly desirable qualification especially if you are in the role of HR, Training or any other role requiring you to manage people directly or indirectly.
Following are some of the roles where NLP skills are highly desirable: - Organizational Change Management & Culture Change Management - People Engagement - Training & Development - Management & Senior Management - Sales & Marketing - Corporate Communications & PR - Media & Advertising
In the field of Life & Executive coaching, NLP is an invaluable skill. If you are in this field or thinking of getting into it, then you MUST have an NLP qualification. NLP has established itself as one of the most powerful behavior change technologies using which you can help your client create long lasting & empowering change and improve your success dramatically.
How & Why Is NLP Relevant To You? Read My Blog Post – Click Here
According to the ICF, full- and part-time coaches earn an average of US$50,510 per year. Full- time coaches earn an average of US$82,671 per year, and part-time coaches earn an average of US$26,150 per year.
Who Are Choosing Coaching As A Profession 2/3rds of the coaches worldwide are female & majority of coaches are over 45 years in age. While there aren't many young coaches worldwide, the larger number of younger coaches and males are from the Asia-Pacific region. 60% of coaches worldwide have an advanced degree (Master's or Ph.D.).
Growing Size Of Coaching Profession "Everyone needs a coach. Every famous performer has somebody who's a coach, somebody who can watch what they are doing and say, ‘is that what you really meant’, give them perspective. The one thing people are never good at, is seeing themselves as others see them. A coach really really helps." ~Google CEO Eric Shmidt in an interview on CNN.